Where the Hell is Matt? 2012

Put # and then your city and country/state in your comment so I know where you’re from. #Seattle, Washington Download the video to your computer/tablet/phone…

buy youtube views, video seeding, viral video VideoViralViews.com

24 thoughts on “Where the Hell is Matt? 2012

  1. It was Damascus, Syria. They are in a civil war and these people could be endangered by their repressive government if they are identified.

  2. Awesome! Proof that 90+% of the people on earth have no desire for violence, cheating, stealing, lying, etc. Maybe the 90% should just ignore the other 10%.

    #Shelbyville, Indiana, USA

  3. The idiots make a word around..! It is not inter-curtural, it’s simply anti-curtural. Circus for nothing… Art for more likes. Shame on word!

  4. What a wonderful way to wake up on a Saturday morning. I love to dance and wish I was in the video portion in Philadelphia, PA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *